Thursday 9 May 2024

A Sheet of Paradise from Arina




In the silence of the night, darkness envelops

Passing through the rain walls in the sky

A letter you sent via Facebook

I read slowly

While imagining a single rose of love

Landing on your body and your smile

Yet I feel in every word you write

The scent of prayer beads floating through each breath and heartbeat of yours


Unconsciously, these tears

Flow quickly towards the worn-out and fading prayer rug

I wipe away these tears

With whispers of divine verses

I imagine your struggle

So deep towards uninterrupted worship

Your struggle filled with sorrow

Passing through crumbling walls of faith

Because faith is always tested and tested relentlessly

Until this breath ends in the embrace of sighs

With the hands of God

To be present on the stages of life


A Sheet of Paradise from Arina

I swallow every heartfelt breath

Towards emotional blue languages

Your struggle towards the words of God

Truly tested in a long wait

Through my prayers

I mention your name through heavenly languages

To bring ease

As you strive towards the endless line of perseverance

Before this breath ends forever


A Sheet of Paradise from Arina

If you feel tired in a fiery struggle

Rest! Along with the earth and the air

Greetings! Through heavenly languages and prayers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment